Tuesday, June 25, 2013

18

After Season 1 of Ultimate Spider-man ended I had planned on taking a little break before season 2.  But my director had other plans haha, he introduced me to some people at Hasbro and I got to help out on Kaijudo.  It was a pretty big departure, but I ended up having so much fun that I just decided to stay on for all of their first season!

This was one of the first things I did and it was also my first attempt at trying to do a piece entirely in Photoshop.  It has a LOT of problems but I'm starting to appreciate these failed attempts.  Making mistakes really is the best way to learn,  also the most frustrating.  Working in animation has been an extremely humbling experience, but I feel like it has also brought the most growth in my work!

more tomorrow!

-Dan

No comments: